Luv is a female BJD from Dollmore's Zaoll line. She is full-sized.
Zaoll is the second doll of competent korean artist Gu mi-jeong who made "Narsha". she is very famous Doll artist in the Korea Ball Jointed Doll Association. " Zaoll " - this word means "friendly" in Korean.
The France resin version has a semitransparent and clean cream skin tone.
The regular French resin version was released in 2006.
The LE Versa Princess version was released in 2007.
The LE Black Romance version was released in 2008.
The Urethane resin version was released in 2008.
The Urethane White Luv version was released in April 2010.
The Urethane NS Dreaming Luv version was released in February 2010.
The Urethane Dreaming White Luv version was released in April 2010.
The LE Pharaoh Luv version was released in January 2011.
- Tall : 52cm
- Circumference of Head : 19.4cm
- Circumference of neck : 9.5cm
- Circumference of chest : 22cm
- Width of shoulders : 8cm
- Circumference of waist : 21.5cm
- Circumference of hips : 24.5cm
- Length of "from hips to ankle" : 27cm
- Length of "from knee to ankle" : 13.5cm
- Wig - 7-8, MSD.
- Eyes - 14 and 12 mm.
- Shoes - 7 cm, SD.